Our mission is to engage all people, especially children, in learning how to make respectful, conscious, positive decisions about the planet we share. Further, to explore how we each can make a difference in environmental quality and protecting biodiversity. We realize people must first understand their place in the global community and environment, and in turn the impact of their actions — to that end real-world, practical education is fundamental to our approach
We work to attain lasting, scalable, life-changing impact.
- Seeking to create durable, not temporary, change.
- Investing in long-term, scalable solutions.
- Focusing on root causes, not symptoms, to create life-changing impact.
- Impact is amplified through strong partnerships.
Leaving ego and logo behind to serve our mission.
- Communicating honestly and clearly with partners and public.
- Using all resources entrusted in us responsibly.
- Asking of ourselves what we ask of others.
- Respecting the diversity of our partnerships.
We collaborate with respect and purpose.
- Recognizing collaboration always creates greater long-term impact.
- Listening to diverse points of view, including those that may differ from our own.
- Acknowledging and valuing partners without injecting our ego.
- Valuing the work and achievement of partners prior to our arrival and investment.